萌黄 MOEGI – Young leaf color
- hue# 50
- Between yellow and green. The lighter color may have more variations.
青 AWO – grown leaves color
- hue# 64
- A green named “awo”. A name that even Japanese people misunderstand.
木賊 TOKUSA – Wood band color
- hue# 70
- Green with a little blue. Maybe there is a light color
秘色 HISOKU – Celadon skin color
- hue# 90
- Cyan color. Cyan is highly saturated without doing anything.
縹 HANADA – Light blue
- hue# 92
- Blue with a little green. For some reason, it is shifting to the lighter side.
Green may be better at luminescent than dyeing. Next is purple and last.